RockRidge Canyon Unplugged
February 9-12, 2018
A weekend for family and friends
Come and spend the BC Family Day long weekend at RockRidge Canyon!
* Come and spend the BC Family Day long weekend at RockRidge Canyon
* Enjoy the tranquility and beauty of the property in the winter
* Savour gourmet meals provided by our Red Seal chefs
* Relax with family or friends in an unstructured environment
* Enjoy free time throughout the day and a simplified Young Life club with with music and speaker in the evening.
* Laugh, play and choose your own winter adventure each day;
* Skating, Sledding, Snowshoeing
* Cross country skiing at China Ridge in Princeton
* Skiing or Snowboard at Apex Mountain or Manning Park
* Ping pong, foosball, pool in the Games Room
* Enjoy coffee, hot drinks and board games in The Loft
* Evening bonfires, s’mores, hot chocolate and night sledding
* Unplug and spend quality time with your family and friends!
Registration includes 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners and housing in either Wolf Creek Lodge or Dormitory Housing separated by gender.
Accommodations: There are two accomodation options;
Wolfe Creek Lodge
This is a shared option for friends, couples or families that is a hotel style room with 2-4 beds/washroom per room. (2 Twins or 1 King and family rooms have bunk beds).
Singles, please indicate in registration comments who you would like to a share a room with.
This is a shared option for friends or families that will be separate male and female housing with a central lounge. These are bunk style rooms with up to 12 people per room and attached washrooms. Children 12 and under must be housed with an adult.
Please call Katie Fry at 250-870-9030 if special housing accommodations need to be made.