Get Involved There are many different ways for you to get involved with Young Life in your community. You can:
Young Life is about caring adults reaching out and investing their lives by building friendships with teenagers. If you would be interested in being a part of this exciting and meaningful team, we would like to hear from you.
- become a Senior High School Volunteer Leader
- become a Junior High School Volunteer Leader
- become a Local Area Committee Member
- become a Financial Donor (see the Navigation bar to the left for giving opportunites)
- attend a Conference (Men's, Women's or National)
- visit a Young Life Club or Camp
- join our Full time Staff or Student Staff
- serve as a volunteer in a local Young Life Office
Young Life is growing, with over 80 full time Staff across the country. However, we have an increasing number of communities asking us for help. Why not consider a career in Youth Ministry with a proven organization that has cared for young people in Canada for over 50 years? Young Life leaders are making a difference in kids' lives and you can too!
Contact your local Young Life office now.